1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Central Texas Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. We also partner with Scratchpay to offer you simpler, friendlier payment plan options. It’s our mission to provide you the highest quality of care that we can, and Scratchpay helps us do that by making your difficult financial decisions easier. Scratchpay payment plans are a great way to receive medical financing for any amount between $35 and $10,000–allowing you to care first and pay later. Apply for a payment plan in 90 seconds from any internet-connected device on Scratchpay.com. Check your rate(s) and pick your payment plan. Viewing plan options & accepting plans will NOT affect your credit score.
Check out the Payment Plans Offered:
- Take 5, 5 payments, Bi-weekly, 0% APR Client pays down payment at the appointment. Remaining 4 payments are paid every two weeks.
- 12 payments, Monthly, APR Varies by applicant. Clients can sign up for a 12 month plan.
- 24 payments, Monthly, APR Varies by applicant. Clients need more time? For larger bills, we offer a 24 month plan.
No deferred interest | No prepayment penalty
Please note: Not all applicants will qualify.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.